A successful Pre-School is combination of skilled and caring people with efficient and effective key policies. We acknowledge that our key policies and procedures are fundamental to ensuring we maintain the highest standards at all times.
Below are links to download all of our policies & procedures. Policy content is provided by management and staff, and also by referring to third party organisations such as the Pre-school Learning Alliance, who keep a library of best practice documents. Parents and carers are invited to contribute to our policies.
These policies can be downloaded using Adobe Acrobat. If you don’t have a copy then it’s normally available free from the www.adobe.com
- 1.0 Child Protection
- 2.0 Staffing, Qualifications, Skills & Key Persons
- 3.0 Health
- 4.0 Equal Ops & Manageing Behaviour
- 5.0 Safety, Suitability of Premises & Equipment etc
- 6.0 Information and Records
- COVID-19 policy Rainbow final
- 210108 Rainbow covid-risk-assessment-ey-settings