Rainbow Pre-school are looking for a part-time Practitioner to join our term-time only team.
- Previous experience of working with young children.
- Experience in acting as a key person to a small group of children.
- An understanding of play-based approaches to children’s learning and development.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Willingness to learn and undertake further training.
- Level 2 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Current First Aid at Work qualification.
Please download a copy of the job description and application forms here:
Please return your application form with your completed employee disclosure and barring declaration
and consent form in an email marked ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ to:
or post an envelope marked ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ to:
Rainbow Pre-school Administrator
The Rainbow Room
Great & Little Shelford Primary School